Insurance Services

We are here every step of the way to find the right deal for you

Critical illness

Do you know how your mortgage would be paid if you developed a serious illness? Critical illness protection can help ease your financial burdens so that you can focus on your recovery.

Life insurance

How would your family manage financially without you should the worst happen? Life insurance can ensure that your family maintains their lifestyle even if you and your income are lost.

Income protection

In the event of sickness or an accident, what will happen to your mortgage payments? Income protection insurance can ensure that you receive an income, even if you’re suddenly unable to work.

Buildings & contents

Regardless of your mortgage lender, buildings insurance will be a compulsory condition of your mortgage, and must be in place before any contracts can be exchanged.

Critical illness

Critical illness insurance can protect both your home and family.
Critical Illness Cover is an invaluable insurance cover which takes the financial burden away whilst dealing with a critical illness, disease or disability. These policies vary a lot from provider and are tailored to the individual applicant.
It is vital when taking out CIC that the adviser fully understands your medical history and that you are fully aware of the illnesses that are covered within your policy. These policies can cover your children too.

Life insurance

Life insurance is just one step to securing your family’s future.
There are 2 main protection needs that life insurance can fulfil; leaving a lump sum of money for your family to live off when you are gone and paying off large financial commitments such as your mortgage to ensure your family home is paid off. Life insurance is a cost effective way to protect your family.

Income protection

Income protection insurance will ensure that in the event of sickness or an accident, you will still receive a monthly income.
Income protection usually pays out until retirement, death or your return to work, although short-term income protection policies, which last for one or two years, are also available at a lower cost. Neither income protection or short-term income protection pays out if you’re made redundant – but they will often provide ‘back to work’ help if you’re off sick.

Buildings and contents

Home and contents insurance is the easiest way to protect your home.
Buildings and contents insurance is commonly known as home insurance. It is a requirement of your mortgage lender that buildings insurance is in place. Buildings and Contents insurance is a combined insurance that will cover or replace any damage that might occur to the house or its contents, including total loss.
Please Note: As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.

We care as much about your home as you do

Let us help you find a mortgage that’s tailored to your life.